Angel.
profile tagboard affiliates others
profile
Hello there.
110831
Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 7:35 PM

Loooooong day. Started at 7 with volleyball. Went to school for deco party and to choreo something for our NSO fashion show thing. Then LBTC with cabinet - Marissa + Charleen to buy stuff! Listened to them ramble on and on about Glee the entire time, but haha, I didn't mind too much. Now I'm at home, looking at pictures of myself with friends and of my celebrity boyfriends so I can print them out and paste them all over my locker. And procrastinating on the bio assignment which is REALLY stupid of me. Why do I suck at time management so much?! It's truly amazing. -_-

And I'm just really stressed. I haven't started really focusing on studying for the ACT and Senior Square is scaring me. We have 8 days left and what have we accomplished so far? I feel like cabinet and I have been working and pushing for it this entire summer, but everyone walks past it and assumes that we're lazy and screwed. Ugh. I don't know.

I should go work on bio now.