Super duper long day. But it was jam packed. Volleyball, registration, meeting with Verrett/Glonchak, then a meeting with IC, then coming home and doing the AP bio summer assignment all day. I'm almost done though, and I have almost 2 hours to spare, so I'm pretty satisfied! I didn't want to start the school year off badly.
Right now, I'm really addicted to the Titanic movie soundtrack. It's beautiful and heart-wrenching and UGH. I've been watching Titanic clips on youtube and I watched deleted scenes. Ugh. Leonardo diCaprio was so cute back then. My mom saw me watching them so we decided to have a Titanic movie date together tomorrow. I don't know why, but I'm super excited to watch it in 3D next year. I always say '500 days of Summer' is my favorite movie, but 'Titanic' is probably tied. If not, it's higher up. Ugh. I'm such a wussy baby.
Also. I can't stop chewing gum. This is so bad. I'm going through asdfjkl; sticks of gum a day. My jaw's going to become square...
I still can't believe we're seniors.
Seniors.